[dba-Tech] Outlook NOtes

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Feb 20 11:38:57 CST 2007

Hi Charlotte,

I'm using Outlook 2003.  In the lower left corner of my screen is a menu
that shows Mail, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks, and Notes.  If I right-click on
the Notes button, I get the option to 'Open in New Window'.

If you don't see the Notes button, right-click one of the other buttons and
select the option 'Navigation Pane Options . . .'

HTH!
Dan Waters