[dba-Tech] Published Access Report in Word Loses Values

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Sun Feb 25 16:54:58 CST 2007

Well, at least it isn't just me. ;)

This is for the web, so I think I probably should just check the display to
literal Yes and No values.

Susan H.

Susan,
I remember having the same difficulty with an Access report sent over to
Word.  I couldn't find any good way to fix it, so I ended up converting
the Access report to a pdf file.  For my purposes that fixed it.
Hope this is helpful.
Tina