[dba-Tech] Network Problem

Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Wed Jan 3 10:16:21 CST 2007

WELL I'LL BE DIPPED!!!

I turned off Sygate Personal on HAL9004 and walla - everything's Jake!

So now I have to figure out, with the router firewall and the AVG going, if
I need Sygate.  I think the consensus on the list was yes.

I changed the advanced rule to widen the allowed IP addresses to 192.168.1.1
- 192.168.1.255 and that seems to work, although HAL9005 had address
192.168.1.7 which should have gone through.

So, we're making progress.

Thanks.

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software