[dba-Tech] E-Mail Client

Bob Geldart bgeldart at verizon.net
Wed Jan 3 16:53:18 CST 2007

FWIW, I also noted last week that Eudora (Qualcomm) is going open-source
sometime this month. I have been satisfied with it for years, and you might
want to consider it. It's somethiing like $20 now (v. 7x), but going to be
free later this month, according to the announcement. I believe it  (I have
v. 6x) will do what you want, according to the following.

Bob