[dba-Tech] (Fwd) Microsoft Breaks HTML Email Rendering in Outlook 2007

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Jan 11 04:46:59 CST 2007

Hi John

The only feature I miss is some kind of table format to display coloumns correctly.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 11-01-2007 11:13 >>>
There has to be a safe middle ground though.  There is no reason that my
20th century emails have to look like a teletype from the 1950s.  I don't
really need pictures and stuff, but all the normal document stuff would be
just fine, font selection and pitch, bold/underline/italics, tables,
bullets.  Is that asking too much?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting

Forwarded from another list I subscribe to:

---------included stuff follows ------------ SitePoint Blogs » Microsoft
Breaks HTML Email Rendering in Outlook 2007