[dba-Tech] Compaq server question

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Mon Jan 29 01:11:20 CST 2007

At my best Knowledge, Compaq and (new)HP always have used F10. Hit F10
when the rectangular square appears on the bottom left or right from the
screen.

If I recall well, some, very old, Compaq machines use to have a
diagnostic partition on the disk. If this gone, you can not enter setup
and you need to use the diskettes. But this is only true for very very
old machines

Erwin