[dba-Tech] Barbaro

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Mon Jan 29 23:16:32 CST 2007

The owner of Barbaro ought to be euthanized. This is the most disgusting story I have read in some time. That sumbitch ought to be put down as a threat to the horse population.

I realize this is neither a hardware nor a software issue. Let's call it wet-ware. Sorry, I just couldn't help but vent. That sumbitch ought to be put down -- the owner to be buried or discarded in a similar fashion to Barbaro. I need to go wretch. That sumbitch! To race Barbaro after an injury indicates serious abuse. He ought never to be permitted to own another horse, at the least! He ought to be imprisoned without parole.

He probably thinks that his animals are his property. He probably thinks his children (assuming that any woman would be stupid enough to sleep with him) are his property too.

Arthur