[dba-Tech] Barbaro

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Tue Jan 30 00:08:56 CST 2007

Um, where did you get the idea he was raced after his injury? They just wanted to save their beloved horse and spent a lot of money to do so. I never heard anything to indicate that they ever planned to race him again.

BTW, this probably should switch to the OT list.

--
Kathryn Rhinehart Bassett (Pasadena CA)
"Genealogy is my bag" "GH is my soap"
kathryn at bassett.net