[dba-Tech] Outlook 2007 bug

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Mon Jul 2 07:31:04 CDT 2007

Could someone check the following bug for me?  I haven't installed 2007 yet
-- can't have it and 2003 on the same system and my husband has my other
system tied up right now.

If you set Outlook 2007 to check spelling before sending a message, it goes
through the motions, but actually sends the errors. This happens only if you
are using plain text formatting. You can use plain text, but you must press
F7 to run Spell Check instead of relying on the automated option.

Both options are in the Options menu -- don't know what group that equates
to in 2007 though.

Just set both options: check spelling before sending and plain text and then
send a message with a typo to yourself.

Susan H.