[dba-Tech] Outlook 2007 bug

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Mon Jul 2 08:08:34 CDT 2007

Yes, we discussed VB last week. It's definitely a consideration for me, but
right now, I don't even have the time to read about it. I kept all the
posts. This month, I plan to reformat and start over. It's time, but I'm not
going to try to do it before then. I don't have the expertise or the free
time incase I screw it up. :)

Susan H.

Susan,

Did you know that the VMWare virtual machines thing can CLONE your existing
system into a virtual machine.  You get everything that you now have, but it
is running in a virtual machine.  Once you do that you can (for example)
install the  2007 office version and test that completely out in a virtual
machine.  BTW that is all free stuff and more or less point and click "just
do it".