[dba-Tech] Outlook 2007 bug

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon Jul 2 21:03:54 CDT 2007

You can run a dozen I suppose, if you have enough memory and you set the VMs
up small enough.  You might for some reason want a VM running DOS with 16
mbytes, Windows 95 running 32 mbytes, Windows ME running 128 mbytes, Windows
98 running 128 mbytes, Windows 2K running 256 mbytes and Windows XP running
512 Mbytes.  So you would have 6 virtual machines requiring just over 1
gbytes of RAM.  All of these virtual machines could be running
simultaneously if you have enough RAM on the host machine.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting