[dba-Tech] Laptop and Norton

Perry L Harold pharold at proftesting.com
Fri Jul 6 14:46:49 CDT 2007

Norton had(s) an add-in for Word that if it wasn't removed before Norton
was un-installed would cause Word to hang and not run. It wouldn't
uninstall on it's own.  I remember fixing it but it took several tries
and a couple days.  I think I had to reinstall NAV and then remove the
add-in then uninstall Norton and it cleared.

Perry Harold
Professional Testing Inc