[dba-Tech] Laptop and Norton

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 19:51:06 CDT 2007

Marty,

Thank for that link.  I'll definitely save it.  But this situation
calls for an MPEG-2 decoder and they aren't free.  So I'll let the
owner know that she has to cough up a few bucks for one as well as for
Registry Mechanic to clean up the vestiges of Norton registry entries
left over after I pulled Norton off the system through the hard disk's
nostrils.

Steve Erbach