[dba-Tech] FW: Outlook reinstall

Jon Tydda Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk
Wed Jul 11 09:57:19 CDT 2007

It can be a bit hit and miss sometimes, but if you search for the *.pst and
take a copy of it, you're going to be ok in case it does kill it.

The only problem I've had with that is that when you reimport the pst
afterwards, the two sets of contact folders get confused and seem to argue
about which one is going to be the primary one. It usually ends up with the
empty one winning, and I can't figure out how to make them behave, which is
irritating, to say the least.

Jon

Oh yeah, I'm gonna look for your excel thing too :-)