[dba-Tech] FW: Outlook reinstall

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Jul 11 10:03:30 CDT 2007

Susan,

The addresses and emails all reside inside of the PST.  With a simple
reinstall you might not lose anything at all.  The various settings are
scattered all over hell's half acre, in files and also in the registry.
However if you just reinstall, those probably will not be touched (will
remain intact).

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting