[dba-Tech] Cycling through Outlook Items using VBA

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Sat Jul 14 07:48:04 CDT 2007

That's pretty close to what I'm already using, but the For is different --
I'd prefer to use a For Each over a For Count if possible, so I'll give that
a try.

FWIW, I downloaded a VBA Help file for Outlook yesterday and there is no
export function, which surprises me. If Outlook has one, it's staying well
hidden. ;)

Thanks for the link Marty. I'll take a look.

Susan H.

You could try this Link Outlook contacts to an Access database a folder
might work.
http://office.microsoft.com/en-ca/help/HA011165811033.aspx
or