[dba-Tech] Slow email

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jul 17 13:06:54 CDT 2007

I have a truly bizarre problem.  I use Outlook.

TaDum.

No, that is not the problem, the problem is that of all the emails in one of
my folders, if I open any email past a certain date and try to reply, the
characters type in like molases.  I have narrowed it down to a specific
email, before which I can type in a reply at full speed, but after which ALL
replies look like I am using remote access over a 2400 baud modem.  For
those of you who have never used a modem... Never mind.

My client sent me an email and when I try to write a response, the
characters do not even begin to appear until 20 seconds after typing them.

Any ideas how this could be?

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting