[dba-Tech] Slow email

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Tue Jul 17 14:40:50 CDT 2007

Went searching and...

http://forums.microsoft.com/technet/showpost.aspx?pageindex=4&siteid=17&post
id=1836325&sb=0&d=1&at=7&ft=11&tf=0&pageid=2

Of particular interest is one a little bit down the page stating that if you
click tools / options / security tab / OK (don't even have to do anything in
the tab, just click on it) the problem goes away.

And indeed it does.  Although I have also read that you have to do that
every time you open outlook...

What a POS!

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting