[dba-Tech] FW: Combine mp3 files

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Mon Jul 23 18:11:56 CDT 2007

I dont like MP3 (or any lossy compression) I keep hearing the
compression at any rate.

I got me a Creative Zen Vison M 60GB and some very good Sony in-ear
plugs.
With those I got a very good sound (esspecialy bass) and more important
in-ear plugs shuts off environmental sounds.
The volume doesnt need to be that loud as with other ear sets to get
some decent sound. I can advice everybody to use in-ear plugs...
I bought that because I got kids always making noise and my wife cant
stand loud music at home.

Anyway, My Zen only supports up to 320Kbps, I can still here compression
at that rate, I would prefer VBR instead of CBR, but it does not support
VBR.

On my computer I only use WMA lossless, ripped from real cd's (!), on my
regular soundsystem I can't listen to MP3, the cracking in voices and
instruments just irritates me and I cant enjoye listen to it, unless I'm
busy dooing household stuff :-)

Classic Music and MP3 don't go to well togheter. Instruments just
compleetly disapear. But ofcourse if you just want to have some muzak
while working thats ok..

Erwin