[dba-Tech] FW: Outlook Junk Folder Filter

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:44:35 CDT 2007

No, only that it showed up on the automatic downloads a few weeks (???) ago.
I'm sure that's the problem because some of these senders have been sending
me mail for a long time and that's the only thing that's changed.

Susan H.

I'm running Outlook 2003 (11.8010.8036) SP2 and haven't had but very few
emails go into junk that are not junk.  When that happens I add the sender
to the safe list right away so that may account for my good result.  But I
haven't seen what you're seeing.  Do you know what patch it was?