[dba-Tech] FW: Outlook Junk Folder Filter

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 13:12:23 CDT 2007

It's not a problem, I was just curious if anyone else had noticed a
difference. But thanks for the tweaking advice -- I'll take a look.

Susan H.

You can tweak the junk mail filter a bit, go to Tools | Options [Junk Mail]

The built in filter is better than nothing I guess. I get thousands a week
so it was not doing the trick for me anymore. I tested a number of products
and the only one which worked almost all of the time and didn't take a lot
of setup work was CA's Anti-Spam. If Junk is a problem I would highly
recommend it. If not then I would just use the built-in and put up with the
occasional hassle.