[dba-Tech] Petulant PC

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 10:11:51 CDT 2007

John,

He's a classic perfectionist, though, oddly, he doesn't seem to have a
sense of humor.  I've known plenty of perfectionists that were very
charming.  Gibson can write well and has very interesting things to
say...just not somebody I turn to for a pleasantry, a bon mot, or a
bit of persiflage.  He's on a separate plane of existence from the
rest of us.  Maybe it's because he writes in assembly language
exclusively...

I think I'll post this question in a couple other places, too.  Maybe
the Symantec web site?  I've never had occasion to try any of its
forums.  About time, I suppose, since this problem only appears after
I run a Ghost cloning process.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI