[dba-Tech] Petulant PC

Steve Erbach erbachs at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 12:18:00 CDT 2007

John and Arthur,

The system admin here at work thinks that my registry needs to be
rebuilt from the registry hive.  I'm first going to try to start with
the Last Known Good Configuration from the Windows XP install disk
tonight.  If that doesn't work, I'll pull the drive and bring it to
work for him to do his magic on it.

Steve Erbach
Neenah, WI