[dba-Tech] Counter Spy

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Tue Jun 5 09:08:59 CDT 2007

One of the reasons I test things so much for myself. Every now and again
I'll try something based on a trade rags recommendation and find it to be
poor/dodgy/worthless.

And it seems over the last few years that even when you do use a company's
products you have to test their new products and upgrades before using them.
When you have others depending on your advice he whole idea of upgrading
changes tremendously. Its to the point where I have upgrade paranoia!