[dba-Tech] Best Practices for Document Content Management?

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Tue Jun 5 12:23:52 CDT 2007

Bruce

In SharePoint everything (well almost) is sotred in an SQL backend database. Just the way it is. The folder structure is a visual representation of the files just like windows explorer. You create a document library and fromt here can create a folder structure to organise your documents. But as you say all documents are stored in the database.

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit
Riddle Hall