[dba-Tech] Best Practices for Document Content Management?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Jun 5 18:21:09 CDT 2007

In one of the systems I wrote we limited the length of the file name so that
it would fit completely in one line at the top of the Cover Sheet report for
that document.  First you need to determine the font size and style, and
report margins, then just experiment.  It was sufficient - I think it was
about 65 characters, not including the file extension.

Dan