[dba-Tech] Petulant PC

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Fri Jun 8 10:22:44 CDT 2007

Robert,
1) - have not noticed that so far
2) - I have so far only used HD to store images - I dont trust DVDs and CDs
too much.
3) - my boot disks work just fine. have used them a lot on several machines
4) - I did have some problem at the beginning when I ran backup every day at
PC-shutdown. turned out to be my mistake ( AFAICR, not enough disk space or
some such)
5) - have been lucky so far

have you discussed the problems in their forum?

Lembit (not Lambit) :)