[dba-Tech] RealPlayer db format?

Jon Tydda jon at tydda.plus.com
Tue Jun 12 15:00:16 CDT 2007

I don't know about the real player database, but I've got an excel macro
that will search a location (whatever you tell it to search) for MP3 or WMA
files, and list them all by folder name, artist and track name (although I
suppose it depends on your naming convention in the "save as" options).

I imagine it'd be easy enough to get this data into access if you wanted to.

Works well enough for me to give to people who want to "swap" mp3's.

Let me know if you want a copy, I'll post the code. Have to be tomorrow as
it's on my work pc.

Jon