[dba-Tech] RealPlayer db format?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Jun 13 12:37:57 CDT 2007

Hi Arthur and John

I guess it's in:
C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer\History
(collection of shortcuts)

and:
C:\Documents and Settings\<user>\Application Data\Real\RealPlayer\db
(dbf files with track info etc.)

/gustav

>>> john at winhaven.net 12-06-2007 21:47 >>>
Hi Arthur,
I couldn't even find the database for RealPlayer's library. It wasn't where
the preferences said it should be.

One suggestion would be to see if MusicMatch Player can import it.
MusicMatch's library is an mdb file. If that doesn't work (I coouldn't try
it since I couldn't find RealPlayer's library) another thought would be to
ave RealPlayer load it all into a portable player and then use MusicMatch
and suck it back out of the portable player into its own library.