[dba-Tech] Sound card plays radio

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Jun 14 11:36:38 CDT 2007

LOL!

Just yesterday I had to fix a client's MS Word program because it was
"haunted". One of the staff had written a personal letter on the office
computer and now every time she opened Word it would bring the personal
letter up as the template for the new document. She thought she was being
punished by the office spook.

Somehow she had managed to save the personal letter over the top of the
"normal.dot" word template document - the one it opens when a new document
is created :o)

Having cured this problem by resetting the Normal template to the original
settings minutes after arriving I am now qualified to be an exorcist :o)