[dba-Tech] Sound card plays radio

Billy Pang tuxedoman888 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 19:18:23 CDT 2007

maybe it's just interference.  i think i remember in a science class i took
a long time ago we created a radio signal by tying a roll of toilet paper to
a water pipe using wire.

anyways what happens if you replace your speakers with earphones, do you
still hear the radio?

On 6/14/07, Arthur Fuller <fuller.artful at gmail.com> wrote:

> On one of my boxes, when I turn the speakers on, I immediately hear radio.
> frequently play a radio in the same room, but the station on the computer
> is
> not the same one. I have no idea why this occurs, and thus no idea how to
> prevent it. As soon as I put the sound to some use, such as playing a CD
> or
> tracks stored on the box, the radio sound disappears. I can record CDs and
> DVDs without a problem.
>
> Does anyone have suggestions?
>
> TIA,
> Arthur

Billy Pang
http://dbnotes.blogspot.com/
"Once the game is over, the King and the pawn go back in the same box." -
Italian proverb