[dba-Tech] IPCop Firewall

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Mon Jun 18 07:28:29 CDT 2007

Hi John:

I personally do not at this time do not have Smoothwall but have installed
it for a client and they have been very happy with it. Until you mentioned
it I had never heard of IPCop. At first blush, the products sound similar
but they do not seem to be the same... maybe someone else on the list could
answer this question.