[dba-Tech] webcasting

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 19 20:57:39 CDT 2007

Hi Susan:

I have not setup a webcast site before but it should not be a big deal. The
main issues are band-width and hard drive space. Band width can grow as
access grows and the same with hard drive space so you could start out
small, with a limited outlay. If it starts to take off and if you had a
model that would pay as it goes then it should not be a big problem.

If you are seriously interested, I can make some calls, do a bit of research
and find out the details to an inexpensive startup site that can grow.

(Have been thinking along a similar line for months.)