[dba-Tech] OT: Word printing problem

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Jun 22 17:15:14 CDT 2007

Thanks for suggestion Bryan I'll ask him to try it.

-- Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk

&Number=197827&Search=true&Forum=wrd&Words=&Match=StarPost&Searchpage=0&Limi
t=20&Old=allposts&Main=197827

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "What a
dba-Tech mailing list
dba-Tech at databaseadvisors.com