[dba-Tech] IE 7

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 27 11:21:50 CDT 2007

Hi Susan:

I have found no particular issues, it runs as you would expect. IE7 has a
lot of security features turned on by default which could make the product
impossible to use... but once turned off it works as expected.  I
recommendation that you also have FireFox on your computer as there are
certain sites where one of the other will not respond properly. (Example:
could not order a domain for a client with IE7 but that was the fault of the
hosting company who had written their user interface and only used FF to
test it with, without bothering to test with IE.)