[dba-Tech] Uninstalling Outlook 2003 for Outlook 2007

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Wed Jun 27 18:01:13 CDT 2007

Yes, always. :) Unfortunately, the learning curve and installation process
also matter. I work with just one system. I have another one, but my husband
fusses if I touch it. :(

I set aside July to reformat and start over because I am so infected with
spyware and adware and nothing actually gets rid of it permanently. This
might be the right time for VM, especially since I really need to have
Outlook 2003 and 2007 available for writing purposes.

Susan H.

Is free cheap enough?