[dba-Tech] Old, Old Software

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Sat Mar 17 19:58:49 CDT 2007

Rocky,
Google for emulators and you'll probably be surprised how many emulators you
find out there. Don't know about yours in particular though.

I don't this either but I'm considering running DOS from a USB stick to
provide one of clients access to a DOS program that will not run under XP.
I'm looking into making the USB stick bootable and setting it up so they can
boot into it or the HD for XP. They use it once a quarter so it not a big
hassle like everyday or anything.

Another thought would be a virtual machine running the TI-8000 ???