[dba-Tech] Web Site Problem

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 14:48:02 CDT 2007

On 3/19/07, John Bartow <john at winhaven.net> wrote:
> Alt text should take care of the accessibility problem. I always place alt
> for photos and such. Should work the same for fancy text graphics too.

Also Title texts as well. There are some sreen readers that need title
text in additino to alt text

The best way to check that your site is accessible is to use Lynx, a
text only web browser (http://csant.info/lynx.htm).

If you can read and navigate with Lynx, you should be good to go for
accessibility.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"