[dba-Tech] Web Site Problem

Martin Reid mwp.reid at qub.ac.uk
Mon Mar 19 15:10:21 CDT 2007

Its the text equivelent to a graphic. The alternative text for exampel if someone had images turned of in the browser. ALT="The text" part of the attribute to an IMG (image tag)

The rules are everytime you use a graphic or other non text element you always provide and alternative.

www.w3schools.com Good tutorial on HTML

Martin

Martin WP Reid
Training and Assessment Unit