[dba-Tech] External Hard Drive

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Thu Mar 29 08:46:01 CDT 2007

Gary,
I think you've probably nailed it. I've had similar problems and after
plugging in the external power supply they went away. USB is so easy that
sometimes its easy to overlook the power issues. And now you can get all
those cool little gadgets that plug into the USB ports to cool/heat your
drink, operate a mini fan or power a dancing stuffed animal, etc. I have the
drink warming unit :o)