[dba-Tech] Modified Non-Admin Rights?

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Wed May 9 15:45:48 CDT 2007

I have a Network Administrator question - which I am not.

I have an Access FE/BE system installed at a customer.  This system has an
AutoUpdater file (on the server) which copies updated system files from the
Server to the Client as needed when the Client tries to log in.  However, on
Client PC's where the user does not have local Admin permissions, this
copying is being stopped, so the system won't run.

Is there a way to create some type of exception so that a Client PC can
receive the updated files when a user logs in who doesn't have local Admin
permissions?

Thanks!
Dan Waters