[dba-Tech] Mail client

Bob Geldart bgeldart at verizon.net
Sun May 13 11:53:03 CDT 2007

Stuart,

Pegasus was an option I'd come across years ago and since forgotten.

Looks good, and the screen feels a lot like Eudora, which will please the wife.

Took a few minuters to get the connection & server settings to work,
but it seems to be running alright now. No automated importing of
addresses and filters, but I can deal with that (and need to discard
a lot of chaff).

Thanks for the suggestion.
Bob

Bob Geldart             BGeldart at verizon.net