[dba-Tech] Installation modifications

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sun May 13 13:29:39 CDT 2007

Right you are, Gustav! I should have thought to just to a dir default.b* /s
and I would have known where they were -- which I just did and there they
were. Incidentally, I really like this program. It reminds of the old days,
when Peter Norton had not yet been bought out, and customised the s**t out
of Norton Commander, so it could compile Clipper and C code with appropriate
switches, and so on.

I am just learning how to make TotalCmd behave similarly. Not quite there,
but I can do C# and VB.NET projects.

And I also want to mention a product that I truly admire, called UModel,
which you might guess does UML diagrams. It can reverse-engineer code in
several languages and product UML 2.1 diagrams. The automatic layout is not
the prettiest, particularly for complex projects, but it works. And it's
inexpensive. So if anyone here besides me has a need to create such
diagrams, Google UModel and you'll get there. There's an eval copy, of
course.

Arthur