[dba-Tech] Google News

Hale, Jim Jim.Hale at FleetPride.com
Mon May 14 15:04:37 CDT 2007

"Piper misses note in Glasgow."
How could they tell?? :-)
Jim Hale

-----Original Message-----
From: dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:dba-tech-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Arthur
Fuller
Sent: Sunday, May 13, 2007 4:51 PM
To: Discussion of Hardware and Software issues
Subject: Re: [dba-Tech] Google News

Not to dispute your take on it, but have you tailored it? I created two
new sections and immediately received stories that had not previously
appeared. The sections I created were rather narrowly focused, too; I
think it might be much be informative to search for "Al Kaida" or
"Conrad Black" than to search for what I searched for. Maybe I will try
that in a moment. I also want to try some really-narrowcasted topics
like "shepherds" and "bagpipes". Can you imagine? Five news stories
about the current events in bagpipes? LOL. This  just in: "Piper misses
note in Glasgow."

The information transmitted is intended solely for the individual or
other use of or taking action in reliance upon this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer. As a recipient of this email,
you are responsible for screening its contents and the contents of any
attachments for the presence of viruses. No liability is accepted for
any damages caused by any virus transmitted by this email.