[dba-Tech] VPN routers

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 25 03:56:18 CDT 2007

Hi John and Jon

We use mostly Draytek and some Linksys models. Also Zyxel.
Don't know the pricing in the US.

Most quality modern routers handle VPN. The difference is the count of channels and features.

/gustav

>>> Jon.Tydda at alcontrol.co.uk 25-05-2007 10:14 >>>
My Netgear DG834PN has a VPN tunnel thingy on it, I don't use it, but the
website suggests that it's fairly easy to set up.

Jon