[dba-Tech] New Flat panel display

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Nov 7 08:57:27 CST 2007

I have run them at different resolutions with no problem.  I was playing
with the screen resizing  code so I had #1 set to 1280 and displayed the
form.  #2 had the code page up and it was still in 800.  No problem.  The
Windows display dialog box sees the two monitors and lets you set the
resolution separately. The mouse gets lost for a second moving from one to
the other when the resolutions differ but that's trivial. It disappears from
#1 and you have to keep moving it a bit before it appears in #2.

I tried a couple approaches to this with different monitors and boards -
went to Fry's - everything was returnable.  So I was able to figure out the
correct hardware before I committed.

Rocky