[dba-Tech] Thunderbird

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 08:07:58 CST 2007

I'm thinking about downloading Thunderbird. I might get a few articles out of it and it offers RSS reader and I'd like that for sure. Why use a separate product if you don't have to. Although I write about Outlook a lot, I don't really like using it for myself, so I'd like to give Thunderbird a try.

Can I install Thunderbird and Outlook on the same system without any trouble? I would think this is yes, but thought I'd ask.

Does anyone know if if Outlook 2007 supports RSS? I know that IE 7 does, but it makes more sense to have it in the email client. In IE, you're still browsing.

Susan H.