[dba-Tech] Next Learn

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 14:54:57 CST 2007

I'm shocked that you haven't heard of it. Of course, I understand it. Every
second I spend in Ruby is a second not spent in SQL 2008 etc.

Eiffel is and has been one of the leading edge O-O languages for a decade or
two. There is a .NET version. It is also favoured by various
defence-department establishments. It's got a lot of features yet to be
emulated in other implementations. See http://www.eiffel.com/