[dba-Tech] Next Learn

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Thu Nov 22 08:31:14 CST 2007

Not quite, Gustav! LOL. I do understand the syntax of C# and Java but
there's a lot more to both than knowing the syntax. As for Eiffel, I read
Bertrand Meyer's book but haven't spent the money on the language package
itself. It's my understanding (which could be faulty) that the DoD likes it
a lot, but I've never been offered a gig there so haven't been prodded into
the need for it. But I certainly did like the language as described by Meyer
in his book.

A.