[dba-Tech] Sounds fro my Laptop

Erwin Craps - IT Helps Erwin.Craps at ithelps.eu
Mon Oct 1 01:26:23 CDT 2007

1.
Mute button on your HP computer?
Most HP models have also a led burning when hardware mute is on.

2.
Look in the mixer that you didn'nt set the volume of oner or both master
volume and WAVE volume to 0.
Wave is not directly visible, you need to open the mixer by double
clicking the speaker icon in the system tray.
Also check if the mute for master and wave are off.

3.
Remove any jacks from the speaker output c onnector (maybe you connected
the mic to the speaker exit)?

4.
If u are using a bloottooth mic/headset, disconnect. The audio output is
posibly transfered to you bluetooth headset.

Erwin